ALLTEST Ultra Early Detection 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips Carton Of 50 Foil Wrapped Special Offer Expiry 09/22
Special offer on these ultra early detection pregnancy test strips as the expiry date is the end of September 2022
ALLTEST professional 10mIU sensitivity ultra early detection pregnancy test strips
Box of 50 ALLTEST 10mIU ULTRA pregnancy test strips.
- High quality, high performance, easy to use early pregnancy urine test strip.
- The only pregnancy test strip offering batch certified 99.99% accuracy levels, the highest accuracy of any 10mIU pregnancy test strip available.
- These are our best selling pregnancy test strips.
- “Recommended” ~ your comment on why did you buy this ultra sensitive early detection pregnancy test
- Full and easy to follow instructions, incredible value, incredible performance.
- All test pregnancy test strips are highly recommended by users.
- Our best value advanced performance early detection ultra sensitive pregnancy test strip.
- Access Diagnostics are the official UK appointed distributor of the ALLTEST brand of pregnancy test strips
- Now available directly from this website to buy in bulk and wholesale pregnancy test packs and trade shippers for labs, clinics NHS, hospitals, GP’s, resale etc
Frequently asked questions about ultra early detection pregnancy tests
Important information about reading your ultra early pregnancy test results
If I see 2 lines but one is fainter than the other is this a positive result?
Ignore really faint lines or any T lines occurring after the read time, as these are not a positive. Do not mistake faint lines, evaporation lines or ghost lines for positive pregnancy test results, as at over 10miu these strips give really strong Test lines at 3 minutes if you are pregnant. The T line does not have to be as strong as the C line, but the T line result will be really clear and strong ie a BFP.
How accurate are these ultra early pregnancy tests?
All our tests have proved greater than 99% accurate in laboratory and consumer studies.
When should I do the early pregnancy test?
You can take these pregnancy tests as early as 4 days before your first day of missed period and onwards. Tests can be taken at any time of the day but 1st morning urine is the most concentrated.
How long will it take before I can read the early pregnancy test result?
You can read the results after just 5 minutes.
What should I do with my pregnancy test results?
If your pregnancy test results are positive ie a strong positive line not a very faint line, you should consult your doctor to discuss your pregnancy and what steps should be taken next. If your pregnancy test strip result is negative or a very faint line, and you still think you may be pregnant, re-test a few days later.
We Also Recommend
Carton of 40 Cassette 10mIU Pregnancy Test Kits ALLTEST FHC-U102 Special Offer Expiry End 01/23