Access Diagnostics business update and prevention policy for Covid 19
We are open for business and everyone at Access Diagnostics and our delivery partners are working very hard to ensure that we’re able to get fertility products and pregnancy tests to you as quickly and as safely as possible, and in line with all UK government guidelines for UK e-commerce businesses.
The health and safety of our staff, customers and delivery partners is of the utmost importance to us.
- Social distancing and increased cleaning and hygiene measures in line with UK government guidelines are in place in our UK offices and warehouses, to protect our team and customers, and we are operating at normal staff capacity.
- So far we have had no staff illness, and the day to day operations of the business are continuing as efficiently as normal
- If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone 01263 731 168 8.30-4pm Monday to Friday during our office hours. Contact email at bottom of this page
- We will continue to monitor the scientific and UK government advice and will publish regular updates on our website.
- We are holding excellent stocks of our best selling pregnancy tests and ovulation tests.
- While there has been a shortage of Pre-seed fertility lubricant in the both the UK and Europe, we have now restocked and it is back in stock in our UK warehouse this month
- So far our dispatch times from our warehouse in Norfolk are unaffected.
- Most fertility orders received before 3pm Monday to Friday are still being dispatched from us on the same day either by Royal Mail or courier.
- Covid-19 measures may currently be slowing some Royal Mail and some courier service delivery times, so please allow extra time for deliveries before contacting customer services.
- We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause
- Due to this your order from Access Diagnostics may take a little longer than usual.
- We thank you for your continued support during these challenging times.
- If you require your fertility tests and fertility products quickly, please select UK courier delivery as this service is much faster currently than Royal Mail
- To maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres courier delivery drivers are not asking for signatures.
- Instead the driver may log the name of the person accepting the item or take a photo of where your parcel has been left.
- To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, packages will usually be left at your doorstep where appropriate.
- Please allow the delivery person or postman to move back before you collect your package.
- If you would like to tell us a safe location to leave your package, please add delivery instructions in the notes when placing your order, or if ordering by telephone please advise the person processing your order so that they can add it to order delivery information.
Next day UK delivery no longer guaranteed
As this is no longer within our control, we have had to remove the following next day guaranteed UK delivery services as both the Royal Mail and the courier service are no longer able to meet these due to the impact of Covid-19 on their delivery services. We are apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you.
The following delivery options have been removed from this site becuase they are no longer guaranteed
- Royal Mail Special Delivery service
- Next business day UK courier delivery
- UK Saturday courier delivery
Once the Royal Mail and our couriers are able to guarantee the next day delivery services above they will be re-instated.
For the quickest UK delivery currently please select first class Royal Mail for small orders, and UK priority courier for larger orders.
We are hoping that we will be able to reintroduce our express UK next day guaranteed delivery services again soon.
UK delivery options still available online
- 1st Class Royal Mail delivery usually between 1-5 days currently £2.95 FREE when you spend over £20
- 2nd class Royal Mail delivery FREE delivery usually 3-7 days may take longer currently Free
- Priority courier delivery mainland UK usually 1-2 business days, highland and islands longer. Courier delivery is free when you spend over £150
International online delivery options
The international delivery options are unchanged but may take considerably longer than usual currently
- International Airsure Delivery £11.95 delivery times vary by country
- International Courier (Europe only)
Contact us by telephone or e-mail
- If you have any concerns at all or require any advice or assistance our customer services team can still be contacted by telephone as normal Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm on 01263 731 168 or by e-mail.