About Access Diagnostics Fertility
Access Diagnostics Fertility Shop is a trading division of Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
We are a medical supply company and have been established for over 18 years and are the leading specialist UK fertility site for:
- Ovulation test strips
- Ultra early detection pregnancy test strips and cassettes
- Fertility lubricants including Pre-Seed, Conceive plus and Fertilsafe
- Home fertility test kits for men and women.
- We have been established for over 18 years.
We are also a wholesale supplier of home fertility test kits, early detection pregnancy tests and ovulation test strips.
‘Recommended by a friend’
- ‘Recommended by a friend’ is now the most common way our customers find us, and what better way to find us.
- Fast discreet dispatch for prompt delivery, largest choice, & great service have made us the market leader in home ovulation test, early pregnancy tests, home fertility tests & products over the last 18 years.
At Access Diagnostics we pride ourselves on providing a fast, discreet efficient delivery service, great fertility tests & products & low prices
- We aim to treat both our retail and wholesale customers, as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
Our customer services team
- We do all our own customer services, and do not use a call centre, so if you need to call us you will speak to one of our customer services team.
- We had a new member of staff Glenn join us recently in March 2019 . He joins Mike, Kate, Kathy, Lynda, Helen and Nick & brings our friendly and experienced customer services team at Access Diagnostics to seven.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Aylsham Business Estate
Aylsham Business Estate
Telephone Access Diagnostics 01263 731 168
During office hours Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
Access Diagnostic Tests are professional medical suppliers and members of the Norfolk chamber of commerce
- As a professional medical supply company, we know how important certification and correct storage is.
- All pregnancy & ovulation test products meet stringent Class 1 Diagnostic criteria, are stored correctly and delivered in thermally insulated packaging to ensure accuracy at the point of use.
- All product is “Certified Batch Tested” by trusted manufacturers.
- Produced to ISO and TUV standards in GMP inspected production facilities.
- CE & FDA certified for their intended end use as specified at point of sale (home/ self-test, professional test)
Wholesale pregnancy tests, ovulation tests & home fertility test kits
We supply NHS Trusts, primary care trusts, community drugs teams, fertility clinics, GP surgeries, UK Police, UK prisons, universities, schools, research laboratories, charities, government agencies as well as many small, medium and large businesses both in the UK & abroad.