Pre-Seed Lubricant Information
Here are some commonly asked questions and answers about Pre-seed lubricant: including:
- Where to buy Pre-Seed
- What is Pre-Seed?
- Is Pre-Seed safe to use when trying to conceive?
- How Pre-Seed lubricant works
- How does Pre-Seed lubricant aid conception and help you get pregnant
- Pre-Seed ingredients
- Why to use Pre-Seed
- How much Pre-seed lube to use
- When to use Preseed
- How to use Pre-Seed lubricant effectively
- Pre-Seed packaging changes and First Response -pink or blue packaging?
- Pre-seed coupon
Preseed lubricant information and FAQ
What is Pre-Seed lubricant?
- Pre-seed lubricant is a fertility-friendly intimate lubricate for couples trying to conceive
- It has been formulated to mimic naturally occurring fertile cervical mucus.
- It is sperm friendly and will not harm or impede sperm and so is safe to use when you are TTC.
What are the ingredients in Pre-Seed?
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium phosphate
- Sodium hydroxide
- Potassium Phosphate
Is PreSeed lube safe to use when TTC?
- Preseed was the first ever fertility lubricant which was allowed by the FDA to claim that is is ‘safe for use when trying to conceive ‘ following the FDA reviewing the Preseed safety studies.
- Preseed lube does not harm sperm or embryos.
How do you use Pre-Seed lubricant?
- Pre-seed can either be applied externally to either partner as a sexual lubricant
- Or Preseed can be used intra-vaginally using the applicators that are supplied if dryness is a problem.
How does Pre-seed lubricant work
- Preseed lubricant can help you to conceive by relieving vaginal dryness safely and without harming sperm.
- Most popular sex lubricants including saliva are not sperm friendly and may reduce your chances of conceiving.
- Pre-seed has been developed by an American sperm physiologist Dr Joanna Ellington and has undergone clinical studies, that show that it is safe to use while trying to conceive.
How does Preseed lube help you get pregnant?
- The pH, osmolality and consistency of Preseed lubricant has been made to mimic fertile cervical mucus.
- This helps the sperm to move freely through the vagina and cervix.
- There are published studies that show Pre-Seed is beneficial when trying to conceive.
Where can I buy Pre-Seed lubricant in the UK?
- Preseed lubricant is currently available online in the UK from fertility sites such as this one, medical supply stores such as Valuemed and from Boots.com.
- It is also available to buy from Amazon and eBay.
- It may also be available to buy in some boots stores in the UK.
- In the USA it is available to buy over the counter in many stores.
- You can buy Pre-Seed lubricant online in the UK from lots of stores including Access Diagnostics.
Can you re-use the Pre-Seed vaginal applicators?
- The applicators are single use and should be discarded after use.
- Do not reuse the applicator.
- If you require additional lubrication use another applicator or apply the PreSeed by hand.
How do you apply Pre-Seed lubricant without an applicator?
- The Pre-Seed 40g tube comes with 9 single-use applicators.
- The applicators should not be reused.
- If you have some Pre-Seed left in the tube after you have used all the applicators it can be applied as an external lubricant using your fingers to either partner.
Can you use too much Pre-Seed lube?
- Pre-seed will not interfere with sperm or conception however you should just use enough that it provides good lubrication without overdoing it.
How much is Pre-Seed to buy?
- You can buy Pre-Seed online in the UK for £15.99 through this website.
- UK second class delivery is free when you spend over £20 so if you buy 2 packs of Pressed you get free UK delivery.
- We also ship internationally within EU.
Is there a shortage of Pre-Seed in UK
- Currently there has been a disruption in the supply of Preseed fertility friendly lubricant to the UK fertility market which has resulted in shortages and price increases.
How long does Pre-seed last inside you?
- This will vary from person to person depending on how active you are and whether you have a bath, swim etc .
- For it to be most effective it is best to not apply the Pre-Seed more than 15 minutes before intercourse and to stay in laid down in bed afterward to give the sperm the best chance possible.
Pre-seed lube dark blue or pink packaging?
- Pre-Seed fertility friendly lubricant was acquired by First Response recently and the packaging has changed from pink as shown above to dark blue.
- When we first stocked Pre-Seed over 10 years ago the packages where pale blue.
- The First Response product has now replaced the pale pink Babystart packaging (shown here) in the UK so any that is still in the pale pink package was manufactured prior to First Response taking over the packaging.
- The product inside the packaging is the same Pre-Seed you have come to know and trust.
Do you wholesale Pre-Seed fertility lubricant
- Yes you can buy First Response Pre-Seed lubricant online from us in bulk shippers of 72 packs. UK Courier delivery is free.
- Wholesale Pre-Seed
Remember to add 5% discount coupon preseed at the checkout
Standard UK Delivery is Free
Preseed information and FAQ page last updated 21/11/20