Delivery & Returns
We are all working hard to delivery your orders quickly and safely. Royal Mail and the courier companies are experiencing some delays, so it may take slightly longer for your order to arrive.
Most orders placed at our fertility shop Monday to Friday before 3.30pm will be dispatched from us the same day. Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched from us on Monday (excludes bank holidays)
UK delivery options
2nd Class Royal Mail £1.95
- FREE on all orders over £20
- Delivery usually 3-7 days from dispatch
1st Class Royal Mail £2.95
- FREE on all orders over £30
- Priority packing and dispatch.
- Delivery usually 1-3 days from dispatch.
UK Priority Courier £9.95
- FREE on all orders over £150
- Priority packing and dispatch by UK priority courier.
- Delivery 1-2 working days from dispatch.
Express UK delivery options
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £9.95 guaranteed next working day (not Saturday) after dispatch with delivery by 4pm. Only available on small orders and order needs to be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch. Orders placed outside these times will be entered into next available mail collection. Saturday delivery is not guaranteed. Priority packing & dispatch from our UK warehouse.
- UK Express Next Day Courier before mid day £24.99. Delivery guaranteed before mid-day next working day after dispatch. For same day dispatch order should be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday. Priority packing and dispatch from our UK warehouse. If ordered on a Friday delivery will be may be on the Saturday.
Republic of Ireland
Since September 2021, we have be unable to deliver goods to the Republic of Ireland.
Currently all orders to Republic of Ireland are being returned by Irish customs. Royal Mail, Fed ex, UPS, TNT and other carriers are not currently able to resolve the problem. As soon as we have a solution to this problem, we will re-instate the delivery service to Republic of Ireland.
International delivery options
Since 01/01/21 exports from the UK to EU are now subject to import checks and EU countries may apply VAT , duty and fees associated with the import. Before dispatch we will contact you to confirm you understand and accept responsibility for these additional charges.
International tracked parcel £12.95
- Only available on orders up to £100 in value.
- Priority packing and dispatch and shipped.
- Delivery usually between 5-21 working days from dispatch depending on the country. Some countries are slower than others. Germany's customs seem particularly slow at clearing deliveries since UK left EU in January 2021.
- Delivery may also be subject to delays due to Covid-19 measures
International tracked European road courier from £29.99-£100
- Delivery cost depends on value of order and will be worked out at checkout.
- Priority packing and order processing with same day order collection up to 3 pm Monday to Friday.
- For orders up to £2500 in value, fully trackable to point of delivery with full proof of delivery available.
- This option is ideal for larger bulky international orders eg hospitals clinics, fertility clinics, businesses, research labs etc.
- For orders over £2500 please contact our trade team who will process an offline order for you.
How quickly will my order be delivered?
- While most deliveries are arriving quickly, Covid-19 measures are slowing some of the Royal Mail and courier service delivery times in some areas, so please allow extra time for your fertility tests and fertility products to be delivered before contacting our customer services team.
What are the fastest UK delivery options?
- For the fastest UK delivery service please select 1st class Royal Mail for small orders and UK priority courier for larger orders (free when you spend over £150 )
Is your packaging discreet?
- We respect your confidentiality and our parcels are always discreetly packaged.
- The outer packaging is discreet brown padded jiffy packs for smaller orders or courier packs for larger orders.
Do you offer express next day UK delivery?
- We have had to remove our next day guaranteed delivery services as the Royal Mail and courier services are no longer able to guarantee next day delivery currently.
- Express delivery will be re-instated one these services advise us that they can once more guarantee next day delivery.
- Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
How do I check on my order?
- You will receive an e-mail once your order has been placed and another once it has been dispatched
How do I contact you about my order?
If there is any problem with your delivery, please contact us, so that we can resolve it for you. Our customer support team are available by e-mail and telephone 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
Covid-19 measures are slowing some Royal Mail and courier service delivery times, so please allow extra time for returns to be processed.
Returning unwanted goods
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you change your mind we offer a 28 day no quibble returns policy provided that the goods are unopened and unused.
- Any unopened items may be returned within 28 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Please e-mail customer services for instructions for returning goods.
- Please note that once opened and or used, products cannot be returned to us unless they are faulty.
- For advice on returning faulty goods see below.
- Your rights are protected under the EU distance selling regulations.
Returning faulty goods
- We will, of course, replace any faulty goods under the relevant warranty.
- If you have a problem please contact customer services by e-mail, or telephone during office hours for advice.
- Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- or e-mail customer services