Free delivery on pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, fertility lubricants and fertility products
- We are delighted to be able to offer all our customers in the UK free 2nd class delivery.
- For prices for other options including 1st class and express delivery see delivery options below.
Access Diagnostics delivery service is fast & discreet
- Most orders placed before 3.30pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- We respect your confidentiality and our parcels are always discreetly packaged.
- The outer packaging is discreet brown padded jiffy packs or parcels with no company advertising or logo’s
- You will receive an e-mail once your order has been placed and another once it has been dispatched
FREE UK delivery offers
- Standard 2nd Class UK delivery is currently FREE
- UK Mainland Courier Delivery is FREE when you spend over £250 on goods net VAT
Please select the delivery option you require at the checkout.
Standard Royal Mail 2nd Class Parcel UK FREE
- Dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection and usually delivered within 2-7 working days (95%)
Royal Mail 1st Class Parcel UK £1.94
- Dispatch into next available collection. Delivery usually within 1-3 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Parcel UK £3.95
- Priority packing & dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection with delivery in 1-3 working days.
- Trackable & insured with a signature required on delivery.
Express UK Delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery from £9.95
- Priority packing & dispatch. Next business day delivery before 1 pm if ordered before 3.30 pm.
- If ordering over a weekend delivery will be Tuesday before 1 pm.
- If ordered on a Friday delivery may be on Saturday but may be on the Monday before 1pm.
- Signature required on delivery. Up to weight 2kg.
- Not available over bank holidays.
- This delivery method is only suitable for small orders and there is a surcharge for large or heavy parcels.
- If your order is large please select UK courier delivery.
Mainland UK Courier £9.95
- Priority Packing & Dispatch by UK Courier.
- Recommended for large orders.
- For next day delivery order needs to be placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday as our courier collection is at 3.30pm.
- Orders that are received too late for same day dispatch, will go into the next available courier collection.
- No weight limit.
- Delivery in 1-2 business days.
Free when you spend over £250 on goods net VAT in a single online transaction.
- This option is ideal for larger bulky orders eg NHS clinics, fertility clinics, GP surgeries etc
International Airsure £11.95
- Priority packing.
- All our international orders are shipped by Airsure priority service or international courier fast international service.
- Delivery usually between 2-6 working days from dispatch depending on the country.
- Orders that are too large or heavy may need to be sent by International courier. If this is the case our customer services team will contact you and may need to process an additional payment.
Priority International Courier £24.99
- Priority packing and order processing with same day order collection up to 3 pm Monday to Friday.
- Goods up to 20kg, fully trackable to point of delivery with full proof of delivery available.
- This option is ideal for larger bulky international orders eg hospitals clinics, fertility clinics, businesses, research labs etc.
- Orders that are too large for Airsure may also be sent by this method (see above for details) We may have to contact you for an additional payment if this is the case .
- If you require a quote for a larger order please contact our customer services team.
How do I check on my order?
- You are now able to check on the status of your order online by entering your order number on our online order tracking.
- Alternatively, you can e-mail customer services at any time to check on the status of your order at email@example.com or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm and select option 1 or option 2
Our service standards
- We aim to get your order into the next available collection available after you order is received, however, this does not guarantee next day delivery.
- If you require the goods urgently please select one of our express or priority delivery options at the checkout.
- Orders not received within 7 days for the UK and 14 days for international delivery should be notified by e-mail to customer services with details of your order number, invoice number or Paypal, Stripe or WorldPay transaction number.
- Many of our larger packs require a signature at delivery.
- Where a “signed for” service is used, we will e-mail the parcel reference number to you upon request.
- If you have placed an order on a UK courier delivery or Royal Mail Express Special Delivery, we will e-mail you with the delivery details and tracking number, once it has been dispatched
- Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address when ordering, as you will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase by e-mail.
- Retain these details until your order has been delivered and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.
- Please also give a current and active contact telephone number, if possible where you may be available during office hours, should we need to contact you to confirm details of your order.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where the address is incomplete or to un-registered business addresses or shared mail drop points or PO box.
- Please ensure you check the address given is complete and that the correct postcode has been applied to both invoicing and delivery details.
If you need to contact us about your order:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01263 731 168 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Returning unwanted goods
- Your satisfaction is very important to us.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you change your mind we offer a 28 day no quibble returns policy provided that the goods are unopened and unused.
- Any unopened items may be returned within 28 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Please e-mail our customer services for instructions for returning goods.
- Please note that once opened and or used, products cannot be returned to us unless they are faulty.
- For advice on returning faulty goods see below.
- Your rights are protected under the EU distance selling regulations.
e-mail customer services
Returning faulty goods
- We will, of course, replace any faulty goods under the relevant warranty.
- If you have a problem please contact customer services by e-mail, or telephone during office hours for advice,
e-mail customer services