UK delivery options
2nd Class Royal Mail £1.95
- FREE on all orders over £30
- Delivery usually 3-7 days from dispatch
1st Class Royal Mail £2.95
- FREE on all orders over £40
- Priority packing and dispatch.
- Delivery usually 1-3 days from dispatch.
UK Priority Courier £9.95 (excludes Northern Ireland)
- FREE on all orders over £150
- Priority packing and dispatch by UK priority courier.
- Delivery 1-2 working days from dispatch.
Express UK delivery options (excludes Northern Ireland)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £9.95 guaranteed next working day (not Saturday) after dispatch with delivery usually by 4pm. Only available on small orders and order needs to be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch. Orders placed outside these times will be entered into next available mail collection. Saturday delivery is not guaranteed. Priority packing & dispatch from our UK warehouse.
- UK Express Next Day Courier before mid day £24.99. Currently unavailable due to courier delivery driver shortages. Delivery guaranteed usually before mid-day next working day after dispatch. For same day dispatch order should be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday. Priority packing and dispatch from our UK warehouse. If ordered on a Friday delivery will be may be on the Saturday.
Delivery to Northern Ireland
For deliveries up to £100 in value you can select a Royal Mail delivery service (excludes express delivery). For larger orders to Northern Ireland you currently need to order offline through our trade team, due to changes in customs regulations causing delays in delivery to NI following Brexit. We are hoping to reinstate courier delivery for online orders to Northern Ireland later this month.
International delivery options
Since January 2021 exports from the UK to EU are now subject to import checks and EU countries may apply VAT , duty and fees associated with the import. As a result of this all of the international delivery services to the EU are much slower than they used to be due to delays caused by the new customs regulations for deliveries from UK to EU.
Customers who wish to order from outside the UK, will now need to order offline through our trade team, and arrange their own courier collection from our warehouses for delivery, to their country. Their is a minimum order value for this of service of £100.
How quickly will my order be dispatched?
Most orders placed at our fertility website before 3pm Monday to Friday (excludes bank holidays),are dispatched from us on the day they are ordered. Orders placed overnight, on bank holidays or at the weekend are dispatched into the next available collection.
How quickly will my order be delivered?
This depends on the delivery option you select at checkout. While most deliveries are arriving quickly, Covid-19 measures are still slowing some Royal Mail delivery times in some areas, so please allow extra time for your fertility tests and fertility products to be delivered before contacting our customer services team.
What are the fastest UK delivery options?
For the fastest UK delivery service please select Royal Mail Special delivery for small orders and UK priority courier for larger orders (free when you spend over £150 )
Is your packaging discreet?
We respect your confidentiality and our parcels are always discreetly packaged. The outer packaging is discreet brown padded jiffy packs for smaller orders or courier packs for larger orders.
Do you offer express next day UK delivery?
Yes if your order is placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday (excludes bank holidays) please select express courier for large orders, or Royal Mail Special Delivery for small orders. This excludes Northern Ireland.
How do I check on my order?
You will receive an e-mail once your order has been placed and another once it has been dispatched
How do I contact you about my order?
If there is any problem with your delivery, please contact us, so that we can resolve it for you. Our customer support team are available by e-mail and telephone 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday