Access Diagnostics Delivery Information
Access Diagnostics delivery information page and free UK delivery offers last updated 22/5/20
- Covid-19 measures are significantly slowing some Royal Mail and some courier service delivery times, so please allow extra time for deliveries before contacting customer services
- We are working very hard to maintain our speedy delivery service, while following government guidance on social distancing and hygiene, to keep everyone safe.
- Most fertility testing kits, ovulation tests, pregnancy tests and fertility products are in stock in our UK warehouse for immediate dispatch, so orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are still being dispatched from our warehouse the same day
- If a fertility product or test kit is out of stock in our UK warehouse and on back order this will always be mentioned in the product description, with an expected date of arrival of the stock in warehouse.
- While most deliveries are arriving quickly, Covid-19 measures are slowing some of the Royal Mail and courier service delivery times, so please allow extra time for your fertility tests and fertility products to be delivered before contacting customer services. We thank you for your patience and continued support during these exceptional times.
Access Diagnostics dispatch service is fast & discreet
- Most orders placed before 3.30pm Monday to Friday will still be dispatched the same day.
- We respect your confidentiality and our parcels are always discreetly packaged.
- The outer packaging is discreet brown padded jiffy packs or parcels with no company advertising or logo’s
- You will receive an e-mail once your order has been placed and another once it has been dispatched
FREE UK delivery offers
- Standard 2nd Class UK delivery is currently FREE when you spend over £20. Currently taking 3-7 days sometimes longer from dispatch as Royal Mail 2nd class delivery is very slow at the moment, due to Covid-19 pressures on system
- UK Mainland Courier Delivery is FREE when you spend over £150 on goods net VAT. Delivery usually 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Please select the delivery option you require at the checkout.
Standard Royal Mail 2nd Class Parcel UK £1.95
- Free when you spend over £20
- Dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection and usually delivered within 2-7 working days, (95%) may take longer. Not trackable
Royal Mail 1st Class Parcel UK £2.95
- Dispatch into next available collection.
- Delivery usually within 1-3 working days from dispatch, may take longer currently
Express UK Delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery from £9.95-currently suspended on this site as Royal Mail not guaranteeing it
- Priority packing & dispatch.
- Same business day dispatch if ordered before 3.00 pm Monday to Friday before 3pm
- Delivery usually within 1-2 business days
- If ordered on a Friday after 3pm dispatch will not be until the following Monday
- Signature usually required on delivery.
- Up to weight 2kg.
- Not available over bank holidays.
- This delivery method is only suitable for small orders and there is a surcharge for large or heavy parcels.
- If your order is large please select UK courier delivery.
Mainland UK Courier £9.95
- Priority Packing & priority dispatch by UK Courier.
- Fastest delivery service currently
- Recommended for large orders.
- For the best chance of a next day UK delivery order needs to be placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday as our courier collection is at 3.30pm.
- Orders that are received too late for same day dispatch, will go into the next available courier collection.
- No weight limit.
- Delivery usually in 1-2 business days from dispatch
- Free when you spend over £150 on goods net VAT in a single online transaction.
- This option is ideal for larger bulky orders eg NHS clinics, fertility clinics, GP surgeries etc
Express next day UK delivery
- We have had to remove our next day guaranteed delivery services as the Royal Mail and courier services are no longer able to guarantee next day delivery currently.
- Express delivery will be re-instated one these services advise us that they can once more guarantee delivery.
- Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
International Airsure £11.95
- Priority packing.
- All our international orders are shipped by Airsure priority service or international courier fast international service.
- Delivery usually between 2-10 working days from dispatch depending on the country. May take longer currently
- Orders that are too large or heavy may need to be sent by International courier. If this is the case our customer services team will contact you and may need to process an additional payment.
Priority International Courier £24.99
- Priority packing and order processing with same day order collection up to 3 pm Monday to Friday.
- Goods up to 20kg, fully trackable to point of delivery with full proof of delivery available.
- This option is ideal for larger bulky international orders eg hospitals clinics, fertility clinics, businesses, research labs etc.
- Orders that are too large for Airsure may also be sent by this method (see above for details) We may have to contact you for an additional payment if this is the case .
- If you require a quote for a larger order please contact our customer services team.
- May take longer currently due to Covid-19 measures slowing courier services
How do I check on my order?
- You are now able to check on the status of your order online by entering your order number on our online order tracking.
- Alternatively, you can e-mail customer services at any time to check on the status of your order at email@example.com or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm and select option 1 or option 2
Our service standards
- We aim to get your order into the next available collection available after you order is received, however, this does not guarantee next day delivery.
- If you require the goods urgently please select one of our express or priority delivery options at the checkout.
- Orders not received within 7 days for the UK and 14 days for international delivery should be notified by e-mail to customer services with details of your order number, invoice number or Paypal, Stripe or WorldPay transaction number.
- Many of our larger packs require a signature at delivery.
- Where a “signed for” service is used, we will e-mail the parcel reference number to you upon request.
- If you have placed an order on a UK courier delivery or Royal Mail Express Special Delivery, we will e-mail you with the delivery details and tracking number, once it has been dispatched
- Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address when ordering, as you will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase by e-mail.
- Retain these details until your order has been delivered and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.
- Please also give a current and active contact telephone number, if possible where you may be available during office hours, should we need to contact you to confirm details of your order.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where the address is incomplete or to un-registered business addresses or shared mail drop points or PO box.
- Please ensure you check the address given is complete and that the correct postcode has been applied to both invoicing and delivery details.
If you need to contact us about your order:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01263 731 168 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Delivery and returns information page last updated 22/5/20