Delivery & Returns
Access Diagnostics delivery service is fast & discreet
- Most orders placed before 3.30pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- We respect your confidentiality and our parcels are always discreetly packaged.
- The outer packaging is discreet brown padded jiffy packs or parcels with no company advertising or logo’s
- You will receive an e-mail once your order has been placed and another once it has been dispatched
FREE UK delivery offers
- Standard 2nd Class UK delivery is currently FREE on all orders under 2kg
- UK Mainland Courier Delivery is FREE when you spend over £250 on goods net VAT
Standard Royal Mail 2nd Class Parcel UK FREE
Royal Mail 1st Class Parcel UK £1.94
Dispatch into next available collection. Delivery usually within 1-3 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Parcel UK £3.95
Express UK Delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery from £9.95
Mainland UK Courier £9.95
International Airsure £11.95
Priority International Courier £24.99
How do I check on my order?
You are now able to check on the status of your order online by entering your order number on our online order tracking. Alternatively, you can e-mail customer services at any time to check on the status of your order at email@example.com or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm and select option 1 or option 2
Our service standards
- We aim to get your order into the next available collection available after you order is received, however, this does not guarantee next day delivery.
- If you require the goods urgently please select one of our express or priority delivery options at the checkout.
- Orders not received within 7 days for the UK and 14 days for international delivery should be notified by e-mail to customer services with details of your order number, invoice number or Paypal, Stripe or WorldPay transaction number.
- Many of our larger packs require a signature at delivery.
- Where a “signed for” service is used, we will e-mail the parcel reference number to you upon request.
- If you have placed an order on a UK courier delivery or Royal Mail Express Special Delivery, we will e-mail you with the delivery details and tracking number, once it has been dispatched
- Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address when ordering, as you will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase by e-mail.
- Retain these details until your order has been delivered and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.
- Please also give a current and active contact telephone number, if possible where you may be available during office hours, should we need to contact you to confirm details of your order.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where the address is incomplete or to un-registered business addresses or shared mail drop points or PO box.
- Please ensure you check the address given is complete and that the correct postcode has been applied to both invoicing and delivery details.
If you need to contact us about your order:
Telephone 01263 731 168
Returning unwanted goods
- Your satisfaction is very important to us.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you change your mind we offer a 28 day no quibble returns policy provided that the goods are unopened and unused.
- Any unopened items may be returned within 28 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Please e-mail our customer services for instructions for returning goods.
- Please note that once opened and or used, products cannot be returned to us unless they are faulty.
- For advice on returning faulty goods see below.
- Your rights are protected under the EU distance selling regulations.
e-mail customer services
Returning faulty goods
- We will, of course, replace any faulty goods under the relevant warranty.
- If you have a problem please contact customer services by e-mail, or telephone during office hours for advice,
e-mail customer services