How can we do our bit to be more eco-friendly when trying to conceive?
In 2021, more than ever we are all striving to live more eco-friendly lifestyles. The war on single use plastics is bigger than ever and continues to grow. But how can you do your bit to be more green when trying to conceive?
Traditionally most common store bought ovulation and pregnancy tests are bulky plastic devices that come with lots of packaging. These single use plastic devices will then be thrown away resulting in an increased personal carbon footprint.
Making the simple switch from chunky plastic ovulation and pregnancy tests to the more eco-friendly alternatives of strip or stick tests will ensure your journey to becoming a parent has a minimal environmental impact. There are also some other benefits that come with strips:
5 reasons you should switch to test strips:
- The strips or sticks themselves contain way less plastic per test than traditional tests. This means you won’t need to drastically add to your carbon footprint by trying to conceive.
- There is also way less packaging waste, as the tests come in large pack sizes with only 1 storage vial and 1 box needed.
- Strips are better value for money. Our test strips cost up to 93% less per test than popular high street brands.
- Strip tests are just as accurate as panel, midstream or digital tests.
- We offer discreet online shopping and delivery. No need to have to go into any shops to purchase tests. We send all orders in discreet plain packaging with no branding so you don’t have to worry about privacy.