FertilityScore is Europes most advanced home male fertility test kit
- The FertilityScore home sperm test is an easy to use, screening test to measure the concentration of motile sperm in a semen sample.
- The Fertilityscore fertility test kit tells you whether the sperm concentration in the semen sample is below 20 million/mL motile sperm (negative test) or above 20 million/mL motile sperm (positive test).
- The World Health Organisation standard for a fertile male is above 20 million/mL motile sperm
- Clinical studies using FertilityScore ™ have indicated a 93% positive predictive power for semen samples containing 20 million or more motile sperm per ml.
- A 90% negative predictive power was found for samples containing 10 million motile sperm or less per ml.
- Thus FertilityScore ™ is a highly effective screening test for male fertility potential.
- The FertilityScore™ Home Screening Test is also unique in that is uses the whole sample to determine male fertility.
- Other home male fertility tests use only a small portion of the ejaculate which can lead to inaccurate results due to clumping and cellular debris in the sample.
- The FertilityScore™ home male fertility screening test kit contains everything you need to collect and test two separate semen samples.
What is unique about FertilityScore
- You may have 60 million/ml sperm, but if the motility is 0% then the FertilityScore results will read negative.
- A key element to male fertility is the number of motile (live) sperm.
- FertilityScore's ability to differentiate motile from non-motile sperm is a unique feature of these home male fertility test kits.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →